1. Peel and de-seed avocado and chop one of those. Use the other avocado for making slices. Scrape carrots and cucumber and chop those too.
2. Drain water from the pre-soaked sprouts and keep ready.
3. Mix the vegetables (chopped carrots and cucumber) with chopped avocado and sprouts in a salad bowl. Add cherry tomatoes to it and mix well.
4. Chop fresh mint leaves and keep ready for dressing.
5. Mix mint in raw honey and lemon juice mixture. Add black pepper powder to it and salt for taste. Mix it well and add the dressing to the salad.
6. Serve salad in a plate decorated with avocado slices on the slides.
7. Refrigerate for few minutes and serve it cold.