Beetroot Soup with horseradish coconut yoghurt
1. Heat ghee in a large saucepan on medium heat, add mustard and cumin seeds and stir constantly to prevent from burning. Fry until fragrant. Then add onion and fry until soft, stirring occasionally.
2. Add the grated beetroot, vegetable broth and bay leafs. Bring to a boil, lower the heat and let simmer for 30-40 minutes.
1. Prepare the horseradish coconut yoghurt by combining the ingredients in a bowl and set aside.
2. Add apple cider vinegar, salt and pepper to the beetroot soup and let simmer for another minute or so.
3. Adjust seasoning to taste. Serve in bowls with a dollop of Horseradish Yoghurt.
Serving Size 3-4 servings