Stir-fried egg courgette noodles
1. In a colander, place the courgette strips and toss with the salt until fully coated. Allow to stand for 20 minutes to drain any excess water. Rinse and then pat dry with paper towels (Don't skip this step as it makes the noodles tender instead of watery).
2. Over a medium high heat, place a large frying pan. Mix the almond flour and coconut oil together, sprinkle in a touch of salt, then sauté in the pan, stirring often with a wooden spoon, until toasty brown, for about 1 minute. Remove from the pan and save for garnishing.
3. Returning the pan to the heat, add the courgette noodles. Sauté for about 1-2 minutes until tender. In the pan, push the noodles to the side and reduce the heat to medium-low. Wait for one minute as the pan should be fairy cool before adding the eggs. Then add the olive oil and garlic.
4. When the garlic is fragrant, after about 20 seconds, pour in the eggs and allow them to cook until just beginning to set. Mix the zucchini noodles into the egg and continue stirring gently until the egg sets and clings to the noodles. Taste, then add salt and pepper to your liking.
5. Serve noodles in a deep bowl and sprinkle with the almond flour crumbs and minced parsley. Enjoy the delicious flavours!