Soup Gluten-Free, Vegan
April 17, 2020
An easy to make Healthy Roasted Vegetable Soup. A simple recipe that's packed with freshly roasted seasonal vegetables!
1 hr 15 mins
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line to large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. Add the eggplant, cauliflower, onions, peppers, garlic, tomatoes, zucchini, and carrots to the baking sheets, making sure they're in a single layer.
3. Drizzle the olive oil over top and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Roast at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for about 35-40 minutes, or until the carrots are tender when pierced with a fork and the vegetables are beginning to brown slightly.
5. Add all the roasted vegetables and their juices to a large pot over medium heat and add the stock.
6. Allow the mixture to come to a low boil and reduce the heat until the mixture begins to simmer.
7. Simmer for about 10-15 minutes and then turn off the heat.
8. Add the coconut milk (or half and half) and puree until smooth.
9. Serve with a dollop of your favourite yogurt and some fresh herbs for garnish.
1 eggplant, cut in half and remove stem
1/2 head cauliflower, cut into large florets
2 onions, quartered
2 red bell peppers, halved
4 cloves garlic, peeled
3 large tomatoes, quartered
1 medium zucchini, cut into large chunks
5 large carrots, peeled and roughly chopped
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
5 cups chicken or vegetable stock
1 cup full fat coconut milk (or half and half, if you prefer)
Your favourite dairy-free or dairy yogurt and fresh herbs for serving
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.