Side-dishes, Snack Ketogenic-Vegan
April 7, 2016
1. Take the garlic and chillies, pounding them until they form a smooth paste.
2. Add the dried shrimp and pound it until the pieces are broken but not completely pulverized.
3. Use 2 teaspoons of coconut blossom nectar at first. More can be added to taste later.
4. Add the cashew nuts and pound them lightly until they are broken into pieces, but not into a thick paste.
5. Add the green beans and crush them using a mortar until splitting and they become lightly bruised.
6. Add the tomatoes and papaya, pounding until they are bruised. Crush the tomatoes so that their juices and flavours are released.
7. Add the teaspoons of fish sauce and lime juice to the mix.
8. Use a large spoon to flip things over and to scrape the sides of the mortar while your other hands works with the pestle.
9. For a few seconds, keep pounding and then flipping. Add more fish sauce, lime juice or coconut blossom nectar as required.
10. Serve immediately..
2 tsbps of dried shrimp
1 clove of garlic
1 or 2 red chillies
1/4 cup roasted cashew nuts
6 oz. green papaya strands
6 cherry tomatoes
1/3 long green beans
Coconut blossom nectar (for taste)
Fresh lime juice (to taste)
Sugar free fish sauce (such as red boat)
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.