1. Deseed and cut the peppers. Place them under a grill until they are soft.
2. Peel and chop the sweet potato, red onion and garlic. Add into a pan with some coconut oil.
3. Stir the mixture occasionally until the onions are soft. Add the red peppers, turmeric, salt and the cayenne pepper. Give this mixture a good stir.
4. Add the vegetable stock into the pan and bring it to the boil. Simmer and then add to the blender, whisking until smooth.
5. Sprinkle the nutritional yeast over the top and enjoy.