An easy to prepare keto-friendly side dish of colourful vegetables roasted in a flavourful Indian spiced tomato sauce.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 20 mins
1. Preheat oven to 400F or toaster oven to 375F. Place rack to middle position Cover a sheet pan in foil for easy clean up.
2. Cut the vegetables. Mince the garlic and ginger.
3. Add the tomato puree, spices, minced garlic and ginger to a medium bowl, Stir in the liquid ghee or oil. Add the vegetables and stir to coat.
4. Spread the vegetables into one layer on the prepared sheet pan and season with salt and pepper.
5. Roast in the oven for 20 minutes or until the veggies are cooked to your liking.
6. Alternate Cooking Method: Add the oil to a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. When hot, add the vegetables, ginger & garlic, and stir. Saute until crisp tender. Turn the heat down to medium and add the tomato sauce and spices. Cook until the sauce reduces a bit and the vegetables are cooked. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve.