This low carb salad is packed with fresh and roasted veggies, and makes for a perfect keto side dish.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 25 mins
1. Preheat oven to 200 °C/ 400 °F (conventional), or 180 °C/ 355 °F (fan assisted). To prepare the vegetables to roast, cut the ends off the asparagus, de-seed the capsicum and slice into 1.5 cm/ 0.6" strips. Cut the zucchini in half lengthwise, and then diagonally slice into 1 cm/ 0.4" slices.
2. Add the vegetables to a baking tray and drizzle with the olive oil and salt. Stir to combine until the vegetables are coated. Bake 15-18 minutes until the vegetables are cooked through and starting to brown on the edges. Set aside to cool slightly.
3. Make the vinaigrette by adding all ingredients to a jar and shaking to combine.
4. To assemble the salad, add all ingredients to a big bowl and drizzle over the dressing. Serve immediately.
5. Meal prep tip: If preparing in advance, keep the roast veggies, salad and dressing stored separately and combine only before serving to prevent the salad mix from going soggy.