1. Place the blueberries and the pineapple, lime juice and sea salt together in a blender or a food processor with a splash of 1/2 cup of water. Don’t add too much water as you don’t want the fruit flavours to become too diluted.
2. Blend the fruits and then smooth the mixture and strain.
3. Pour the fresh juice into the icepop palette/mold and add in the 1/2 cup of blueberries and freeze for around 1 hour.
4. Insert the popsicle sticks in and freeze the mixture until it turns solid.
5. To release the popsicles, run your mold under the warm water.