Dinner, Lunch Ketogenic
July 16, 2015
Grilled salmon (or any oily fish) served with the most colourful fresh salad and a homemade dressing incorporating your favourite flavours.
1. Heat grill to medium heat. Line a grill pan with foil.
2. Place the salmon or other fish fillet on the grill pan, squeeze the lemon juice over the salmon, drizzle with olive oil and place under the grill on medium heat.
3. Grill for approx 15 minutes or until cooked right the way through.
4. Once cooked, allow to cool until you can break it up gently into pieces.
5. Combine all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and mix thoroughly. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
6. Combine the salad leaves, onions, peas, cucumber and asparagus in a bowl.
7. Pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.
8. Transfer the dressed salad to a plate and top with the broken up pieces of salmon.
Salmon fillet or any other oily fish, wild caught
2 large cupfuls of mixed dark green and red salad leaves
2 or 3 spring onions/scallions , sliced thinly
1/2 cup of fresh, shelled peas or mange tout peas sliced
3 or 4 fresh asparagus tips
1/4 cucumber, diced into small pieces
1 shallot finely chopped
1 tablespoon white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon fresh herb such as dill or parsley, chopped
Salt and pepper
Your review ...
All fields are required to submit a review.
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.